Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sisters...




Callia and Maia are becoming fast friends as they are really enjoying their time together. Every day, I make sure they have time to be right next to each other (besides feedings) when they can interact and be close to one another. Lately, whenever we have them face to face, they smile and coo at each other and it is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. They were even making each other giggle the other day. Of course, whenever I try to capture this on film they don't do it. It's a conspiracy.....



We are getting ready for Halloween - Aunt Jodi, Uncle Mark, and cousins Jack and Charlie sent the girls these great bibs plus really cool Halloween socks. We plan on dressing the girls in their costumes and answering the door with them, if they are still awake. We usually have some neighborhood kids stop by and that is always fun. Jason and I usually have a pumpkin carving contest but it is always debatable who has "won" since we are also the judges. We will see if we can find time to carve this year. We will make sure to post pictures of the girls in their costumes.

These are pictures from Daddy's birthday...it was a very special day!


Callia



Maia


No comments: