Thursday, February 19, 2009

Heartbroken...


It is with great sadness, that we have decided to find Owen a home that is better suited for him. He is a sweet, loving cat who loves to play and snuggle on a lap. However, he is very stressed about having babies in our house and has become a bit aggressive (not to the babies at this point). I am so incredibly sad but know it is better for all of us if he is in a home with no children or other pets. If anyone knows of someone looking to have a nine yr old cat, who is a great, loving companion, please let me know.

2 comments:

Martha said...

When I first met Owen I remember thinking what a sweet gentle personality he had and how beautiful too. We wish we could adopt him, but Yoda says another home will be better. I'm sure someone will give Owen a home. So sorry though. But we know how careful you are about such decisions so it will surely be for the best for all of you, two and four footed...

Goings On said...

take care and all will be well. Kantilal told me once that the woman loves the animal before she loves the child; that it is a substitute for the child. Now that you have the twins it is the timing for the animal to move on.
It is right.
Much love.