Hello Everyone,
First, thank you to all who have been calling and sending e-mail. It is wonderful to have such support from family & friends.
We are so excited that tomorrow is 35 weeks since it is now thought that the babies may not necessarily have to spend time in the NICU. It really depends on several factors but it is less likely.
I am doing ok although my blood pressure is elevated slightly. I am really trying to spend most of my day lying down so please forgive me if I don't answer e-mail. It is most uncomfortable to even sit up! The babies are doing very well and passing all of their tests with flying colors. They are each measuring around 5 lbs and I am really feeling the weight of them! For some reason today, they are very active - maybe they are also celebrating our 35 week milestone!
My doctor says that if things don't happen sooner, we will definitely have our delivery by July 20th. Only 11 days (or less)...I cannot tell you how excited we are for the big day! Once our girls arrive, we will likely be very busy figuring things out and recovering. We look forward to introducing the girls to everyone once the doctors say they are healthy enough for visitors (can take a little time with preemies). My wonderful friend, Alexandra has offered to organize visitors for us so we will send her info out with the birth announcement e-mail.
Look for our announcement in the next 11 days!
6 comments:
I'm so excited for you and Jason!!
yea! no NICU.. that must be a relief.. Good Luck! Can't wait to see you and the twins..
Hi Carrie,
Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you all and of how much joy you are about to experience. Though your belly is big now, wait till you fee how much your heart grows the second you see your babies!
Rooting for you all,
Esther
Dear Carrie,
Grandpa Redi and I (and Jason's "sibling" Yoda) are so happy for you and Jason. We're very much looking forward to seeing you again and meeting your special new additions to the family!
Love,
Grandma Redi
best of luck and take it easy. Just like everyone else, I am with you and check the site for news of your newborns. I am sure everything will be okay and it will be a great time for you to experience the mystery of delivery.
so wonderful...you made it! and nice to see everyone.
I remember those late nites...
Post a Comment