
We were fortunate enough to have had wonderful visits from two of my cousins recently who were unbelievably helpful and we all truly enjoyed their company. My cousin Bonnie (above) drove here all the way from PA to stay with us for several days and the girls clearly loved snuggling with her. We all miss Bonnie's sweetness and wonderful company.
My cousin Wendy from MD (below) aka Ciocia - (pronounced "Chuchee" meaning aunt in Polish) just left after her week long stay and we are all missing her fabulous company and her delicious cooking!

I am now back to my solo days (sigh) with visitors now and again. We are going to have a nice visit from Grandma and Granddad Redi soon and the girls will be very excited to see them. Then Callia and Maia and I will start our very first class at Isis Maternity, where I used to work. It is a Twin New Mom's group and we are excited to take it with our friends Heather, Ava & Miles!



Maia 5 weeks
Callia 5 weeks

1 comment:
I miss those little snuggle-bunnies! Adorable!. . . and clever, smart, beautiful and funny!
Post a Comment